Articles on this Page
- 05/24/19--05:03: _Autohome App Redesi...
- 05/24/19--05:05: _Bang & Olufsen card...
- 05/24/19--05:14: _Naruto vs Sasuke
- 05/24/19--05:17: _Hello Dribbble
- 05/24/19--05:17: _European Elections ...
- 05/24/19--07:23: _Brightback Marketin...
- 05/20/19--12:23: _Studio Pura - Glamo...
- 05/24/19--07:31: _Audi
- 05/24/19--07:33: _1984 / Moving Numbe...
- 05/24/19--07:29: _Curiosity Inside
- 05/24/19--07:26: _Polaroid Snap Touch...
- 05/24/19--07:34: _Ice Pop
- 05/24/19--07:35: _Mar + Vin Photograp...
- 05/24/19--07:41: _Conoce a Jose I Dam...
- 05/24/19--07:47: _Dot/Shape logic game
- 05/24/19--07:54: _Anime/Manga Art
- 05/24/19--07:56: _Perfection
- 05/23/19--21:43: _Dumka v1.0
- 05/24/19--05:07: _Shared Colors
- 05/24/19--08:04: _GRAINY TEXTURE EFFECT
- 05/24/19--05:03: Autohome App Redesign_Sign Up
- 05/24/19--05:05: Bang & Olufsen card transition
- 05/24/19--05:14: Naruto vs Sasuke
- 05/24/19--05:17: Hello Dribbble
- 05/24/19--05:17: European Elections 2019
- 05/24/19--07:23: Brightback Marketing Website
- 05/20/19--12:23: Studio Pura - Glamour Magazine
- 05/24/19--07:31: Audi
- 05/24/19--07:33: 1984 / Moving Numbers - Character Experiment
- 05/24/19--07:29: Curiosity Inside
- 05/24/19--07:26: Polaroid Snap Touch Camera — Gallery States
- 05/24/19--07:34: Ice Pop
- 05/24/19--07:35: Mar + Vin Photographers Duo Selected Projects Animation
- 05/24/19--07:41: Conoce a Jose I Damm #3
- 05/24/19--07:47: Dot/Shape logic game
- 05/24/19--07:54: Anime/Manga Art
- 05/24/19--07:56: Perfection
- 05/23/19--21:43: Dumka v1.0
- 05/24/19--05:07: Shared Colors
- 05/24/19--08:04: GRAINY TEXTURE EFFECT
Here is my first post on dribbling that mixes flat design and motion design!
Thanks to Iryna Zinych for the invitation!
I did this little animation to remind people about the european elections 2019 that are held this weekend in all the Eurpean Union countries.
We got the chance to design and build this amazing new startup based in Silicon Valley, 🇺🇸
Illustrations for the summer 2019 Glamour magazine Desert story. Together with the photographer we sat down to sketch out ideas. The shoot took place in the desert of Marrakesh
This website is used to provide convenience to companies that want to have cars for their company's operations. The main feature on this website is the price calculation according to the parameters that the user inputs.
Feel free to give any suggestion & feedback on comment.
Don't forget to press L, if you like it 😊
contact us via email email@example.com
Hello, dear mograph lovers! Check the full version with comic sounds here https://vimeo.com/338256222
Any comments are highly appreciated, thank you!
Working on the design of Polaroid Snap Touch Camera was a joyful, but challenging experience. Due to such peculiarities as small screen and technical restrictions, we had to be creative 👨🎨in order to create a user-friendly environment which could be operated intuitively. One of screens which had been of much importance was gallery 🏞🌇🎑 — the images had to be big enough to see them properly, but not too big, so that the screen fits some. In the end, we managed to design the screen in the way it looks harmonious, works effectively and induces only positive emotions.
Check the full case on our Behance portfolio
Press “L” on a keyboard to share some love and follow us if you don’t want to miss our upcoming works!
We add heart to technology.
Looking for icons design? We are open to new projects! Feel free to drop us a line at ☞ firstname.lastname@example.org
Glad to share with you one more piece of the beloved conceptual project for a very cool photographers duo featuring selected projects animation.
I think it came out pretty neat, don't you think so?
Please share your feedback :)
Have a great weekend!
Press "L" to appreciate it
What is this guy doing? The hint: he’s not shopping!
To find out watch the full project on our Behance
Win screen animation for minimalistic puzzle.
Game in development. but, you can try it, if you brave)
Full art : https://www.behance.net/gallery/78533203/DotShape-logic-game
We make Anime/Manga theme Art based on your needs. If you need your art to be designed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are just a message away :)
Please visit our website www.eminencesystem.com
You can also contact us at email@example.com
Dumka v1.0 is live! Check out our first version of Dumka website! We'll appreciate any feedback!
The new shared colors release for Framer X will take your design system to the next level. Now you can add colors to any project, publish them to your Team Store, and update them as you go so your style guide always stays in sync. Everyone on your team can access these same colors so they’ll no longer have to manually copy and paste them each time. Updates to colors will instantly be reflected in the package, on the canvas, and even in the code editor.