Articles on this Page
- 04/01/19--05:23: _Design the applicat...
- 03/29/19--07:28: _Markant
- 04/01/19--05:32: _ISIX
- 04/01/19--05:38: _Adjustments
- 04/01/19--05:44: _Landing page concep...
- 04/01/19--05:46: _QC KLWP Theme
- 04/01/19--05:56: _Article Transition
- 04/01/19--04:50: _Bonebakker Jeweller...
- 03/06/19--11:03: _Room with ugly art
- 04/01/19--02:08: _Spring Animated 🌸🌿🍄
- 03/30/19--13:10: _Look Mister (dark vs.)
- 04/01/19--04:42: _Home / Deru / anima...
- 04/01/19--05:55: _Gift Finder
- 04/01/19--06:07: _Musashi
- 04/01/19--06:15: _bear with an attitude
- 04/01/19--06:16: _DailyUI : 012 // Si...
- 04/01/19--06:14: _Menu microinteraction
- 04/01/19--06:17: _3D Shape
- 04/01/19--06:20: _Animating with Gree...
- 04/01/19--06:23: _Login Screen Animation
- 04/01/19--05:23: Design the application of online service for Instagram
- 03/29/19--07:28: Markant
- 04/01/19--05:32: ISIX
- 04/01/19--05:38: Adjustments
- 04/01/19--05:44: Landing page concept | Desktop
- 04/01/19--05:46: QC KLWP Theme
- 04/01/19--05:56: Article Transition
- 04/01/19--04:50: Bonebakker Jewellery Amsterdam
- 03/06/19--11:03: Room with ugly art
- 04/01/19--02:08: Spring Animated 🌸🌿🍄
- 03/30/19--13:10: Look Mister (dark vs.)
- 04/01/19--04:42: Home / Deru / animation
- 04/01/19--05:55: Gift Finder
- 04/01/19--06:07: Musashi
- 04/01/19--06:15: bear with an attitude
- 04/01/19--06:16: DailyUI : 012 // Single Product
- 04/01/19--06:14: Menu microinteraction
- 04/01/19--06:17: 3D Shape
- 04/01/19--06:20: Animating with Greensock
- 04/01/19--06:23: Login Screen Animation
Our new project:
Design the application of online service for Instagram
To create an application which will be very handy and fast in use. At the same time we need to provide the same user experience as previously, that's why we must save the overall concept of the released service
The main stumbling block - the difference between the mobile app and desktop version user experience
The idea of making the new screens out of the sections and subsections wasn't good enough for us, the same as hiding them in a separate menu. We resolved the problem in a different way. Now you can reach to different sections simply by sliding the screen. The list of sections is on the main screen, which you can easily access from every screen of the app. Consequently, we reduced the number of screens and saved the overall concept of the released service
We're available for new projects! Tell us more at
Markant is a Flemish network for businesswomen and female entrepeneurs. With a logo and only a few branding guidelines already in place, they came to us to freshen up their website and give their brand a lighter and more modern look.
This is an animation concept I came up with. Although they ended up choosing for a slightly different layout due to UX reasons, I still really enjoy this one.
Let me know what you think!
Different waves form a SIX-piece shape. Network services.
Collaboration with @[624947:Abstract Logic]
Check out full collection: https://www.behance.net/gallery/77381185/Trade-marks-symbols-2019
Landing page concept made with InVision Studio by @[50942:InVision]
QC KLWP Theme -
Clean, Fast, Customable KLWP Theme with widgets and 20+ custom app shortcuts
- UNLOCKED, EDITABLE theme for customization
- Custom 4 type of widget (Time, Music Player, Calendar, Weather)
- Dynamic Wallpaper based on Weather (Auto)
- 20+ Custom Apps Shortcuts
- Clean Animated menu
- 4 Pages theme
- Clean and minimalis look
Bonebakker is a heritage jewellery shop, established in 1792 situated in situated in the monumental Van Baerle Shopping Gallery in the charming Museum Quarter in Amsterdam. Turned down proposal.
• If you like it, press "L".
• For work enquiries send us an email at email@example.com or schedule a Meet & Greet call with us on Calendly
Collaboration with @[1369921:♡ ƒℓσωтυтѕ ♡] I love seeing my Illustrations come to life and he did such an incredible job!
Illustration by - @[295355:Jordan Jenkins]
Animation by - @[1369921:♡ ƒℓσωтυтѕ ♡]
Recent work I did for San Diego based VR / AR agency, Look Mister. Ended up getting rejected, but fun none the less.
Deru searches for products that outlast the presence of time, labours of love and passion for uniqueness.
The resurgence of thinking about the consumerism of products is one of the most vital issues in the world. The massification of products and its implication in the world sustainability brings humans to cherish products that have a soul and are respectful of the environment. This is the concept behind DERU, a project started by two entrepreneurs that wanted to show honest products and promote it to a larger audience.
António Araújo, https://www.behance.net/antoniopedro
Design: Iván Aguado (lostctrl).
My #animation of Musashi 's famous duel against the Yoshioka Clan. This was a pivotal moment in Mushashi's life as in this duel he first concepted the art of fighting with two swords.. nitenichiryū which translates as 'the school of the strategy of two heavens as one' ..this style is still practised to this day.