Articles on this Page
- 05/16/19--12:28: _Smart Cow
- 05/16/19--12:30: _Full Color Logo Mockup
- 05/16/19--12:38: _Herb
- 05/16/19--12:44: _Card UI Animation
- 05/16/19--12:42: _St Pats 2019
- 05/16/19--12:32: _i solved this problem
- 05/16/19--12:51: _Travis Scott x Air ...
- 05/16/19--12:53: _Kиївська Команда
- 05/16/19--13:00: _Perfect Rhythm
- 05/16/19--12:35: _RED FANG: ANTIDOTE
- 05/16/19--13:21: _Bosch Power Tools L...
- 05/16/19--11:51: _Music App UX Animation
- 05/16/19--13:41: _Skinsei
- 05/16/19--13:43: _Animal Party
- 05/16/19--13:46: _Hi
- 05/16/19--13:38: _Captain America Lan...
- 05/16/19--13:53: _It's a beautiful an...
- 05/16/19--13:58: _Animation Digital w...
- 05/16/19--14:02: _Break
- 05/16/19--14:06: _Bloody Knight
- 05/16/19--12:28: Smart Cow
- 05/16/19--12:30: Full Color Logo Mockup
- 05/16/19--12:38: Herb
- 05/16/19--12:44: Card UI Animation
- 05/16/19--12:42: St Pats 2019
- 05/16/19--12:32: i solved this problem
- 05/16/19--12:51: Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack" poster design 🌵🔥
- 05/16/19--12:53: Kиївська Команда
- 05/16/19--13:00: Perfect Rhythm
- 05/16/19--12:35: RED FANG: ANTIDOTE
- 05/16/19--13:21: Bosch Power Tools Landingpage
- 05/16/19--11:51: Music App UX Animation
- 05/16/19--13:41: Skinsei
- 05/16/19--13:43: Animal Party
- 05/16/19--13:46: Hi
- 05/16/19--13:38: Captain America Landing Page
- 05/16/19--13:53: It's a beautiful animation Design
- 05/16/19--13:58: Animation Digital watch designe
- 05/16/19--14:02: Break
- 05/16/19--14:06: Bloody Knight
Rejected logo concept & mascot for a packaging project that didn't net out.
Animation done by Ramsey Ruelas.
Hello friends! Today, I present an animation.
I think it came out pretty stylish. Eager to hear your feedback!
Have a great week :)
first of all thanks a lot @korcsogbfirst for inviting me. you're a man. ♥
To publish my first shot, I'm going to solve some problem with the dribble Web site.
I can't say I was right or wrong, but I was able to solve some problems I have with that.
It's important to improve the visibility of the attached files because I know that 70% of you are too busy or hasty! (I'm too)
So, it's better than you even have a bit of a taste, even without a click.
if you like or not my shot please don't be shy.
you can play with this prototype in a live demo at this link
Travis has been one of my favorite artists. There's something about his story, energy and music that really speaks to me. I remember first hearing him in 2012 (16 Chapels song) and was like yo he's going the be the next big thing. Ever since it has always been on my mind to design something Travis related.
When I heard he had a new @jumpman23 shoe coming I had this idea of the shoe being inside of a burning cactus (for those who don't know, cactuses and lit are really his thing). Hope you like it ✌️
Prints available soon!
I'm super stoked (!) to finally share this retro arcade-style (music) video game I've been working on over many months with Wieden + Kennedy's Lodge team and the crazy talented director Ansel Wallenfang. The game is for the metal band Red Fang's new single, Antidote, and drops today for iOS and Android devices. You must headbang to progress through the song and save Red Fang from being killed at a demonic roadhouse 😈
I was the lead artist and animator on this project, and this game presented some unique challenges in terms of design + production, the biggest being our use of the old skool asset creation process known as digitization (seen in awesome late 80s/early 90s arcade games like Mortal Kombats 1 thru 3, NARC, etc.). For those unfamiliar, digitization involves actual costumed actors acting out every move in a sprite set while being filmed, with the raw footage then reworked in post and integrated into the game. Point being: it was A LOT of work lol.
Anyway, PLAY THA THING!!
A landingpage for Bosch Power Tools. This product line is directed towards professional construction workers. I created this rebranding as part of Bosch's overall brand relaunch two years ago.
Usually B2B projects tend to be dull and overly technical, this one however turned out really nicely.
Glad to share with you another piece of the beloved project. Today, these are music app UX animation.
How do you like it?
Have a great week!
Press "❤️" to appreciate it
Head over to ✨Skinsei.com ✨to take your holistic diagnostic now and discover skincare personalized to how you eat, sleep, live.
A campaign I led the art direction and design for with Captain America: Civil War and Synchrony Bank.
The campaign contrasted the difficulty of saving the world with the ease of saving money with Synchrony Bank. The campaign has been recycled by Synchrony Bank for just about every single Marvel movie that has come out since.