Using repeater to animate basic shape.
This is about the effect of the washing machine.Thank Cuberto for creativity.
Want to work with me? Send mail >
Press "L" ❤️
Instagram | Behance | Zcool |UI China |Uplabs
Custom t-shirts as easy as a ride in the park.
Check out the full rebrand page at https://trustprintshop.com/rebrand/
Samsung Level app redesign.
decided to learn more about after effects, so i did a motion about dour music festival to announce the basic informations (line up, dates...) 🎪🇧🇪🎶
with music it's better : https://vimeo.com/maudrchl/dourfestival
GALACTICBNB has great hideouts nestled across the galaxy.
Spoof on Airbnb app. Made for May 4th.
See the other apps in this set.
Sith Fix https://dribbble.com/shots/6448348-Sith-Fix-App
Animation Concept for Islacel App.
Swipe card animation with some Nintendo characters.
Just playing a little with PrincipleApp and Figma 😊
Smart City for A2A was realized with a fresh and smart layout. The page opens with a scrollable preload that allows the user to navigate through the interview with the protagonists and a textual introduction. At the end of this step, the long-form starts with a full-screen illustration representing the city of the future. All three chapters of the long-form have the same structure composed by a text, an illustration and two details of the chapter.
Full project: Behance.
Press L to show some love! Thanks for watching!
Unused illustration logo for Milk+Tea Company
for the new opening of a restaurant we have taken care of the image from the logo, to the menus, to the site, to the showcase and to the interiors, defining a clear and direct image of the Japanese restaurant
Number 9, the last one. I contacted 36 designers and illustrators with the idea of animating a unique letter from each artist. And that's it! It's been so great to share these animations everyday. A huuuuuge thank you to all 36 artists that let me animate their work. Thank you everyone for your support! See you next year ;)
Animated by @albertoriol.tv
Original design by @typocriollo
In iOS you have a few different options when implementing searching. This is one example that uses the "UI Search Controller". Some things to point out here:
* The search bar (text field where you search) can easily be embedded in the top navigation bar. This is built-in functionality.
* By default, the table of search results will NOT show until the user starts typing into the search bar. But we can change this with one line of code.
* The table of search results is actually a whole new screen that shows over the original screen.
* You have to set the tint color of your search bar so the "Cancel" button that shows matches your color scheme.
* You can see the matching search text in the results is bold. This is NOT built-in functionality. But it can be added with a few lines of code.
As always, my patrons have access to this and 70 other projects at:
A internet leva você para um lugar exclusivíssimo: os conteúdos personalizados de sua maravilhosa bolha
Reportagem: Juliana Carpanez
Ilustração: Raphael Salinema
Animação: Bruno Galan