Articles on this Page
- 04/28/19--16:51: _Helvetix Mobile Sit...
- 04/28/19--16:57: _My Avatar
- 04/11/19--23:42: _Cohesity - Animated...
- 04/28/19--17:01: _Kangaroo
- 04/28/19--17:02: _Napoleon
- 04/28/19--17:05: _Bear Nap
- 04/28/19--17:16: _N Logo design
- 04/27/19--21:41: _Y
- 04/28/19--17:26: _Perfume Notes Wheel...
- 04/28/19--17:45: _Real-time Targeting...
- 04/28/19--17:54: _24节气之霜降
- 04/27/19--21:17: _Pirnciple8 Smart Home
- 04/28/19--18:00: _24节气之霜降
- 04/28/19--18:02: _24节气之霜降
- 04/28/19--18:19: _插画
- 04/28/19--18:24: _Fashion layout_02
- 04/28/19--18:31: _UI China APP tabbar
- 04/28/19--18:16: _ID scanning
- 04/28/19--18:59: _Drops
- 04/26/19--10:14: _DoneDone 2 • Mailbo...
- 04/28/19--16:51: Helvetix Mobile Site Landing Page
- 04/28/19--16:57: My Avatar
- 04/11/19--23:42: Cohesity - Animated Explainer
- 04/28/19--17:01: Kangaroo
- 04/28/19--17:02: Napoleon
- 04/28/19--17:05: Bear Nap
- 04/28/19--17:16: N Logo design
- 04/27/19--21:41: Y
- 04/28/19--17:26: Perfume Notes Wheel Animation
- 04/28/19--17:45: Real-time Targeting Application Animation
- 04/28/19--17:54: 24节气之霜降
- 04/27/19--21:17: Pirnciple8 Smart Home
- 04/28/19--18:00: 24节气之霜降
- 04/28/19--18:02: 24节气之霜降
- 04/28/19--18:19: 插画
- 04/28/19--18:24: Fashion layout_02
- 04/28/19--18:31: UI China APP tabbar
- 04/28/19--18:16: ID scanning
- 04/28/19--18:59: Drops
- 04/26/19--10:14: DoneDone 2 • Mailbox Home
Hello Dribbbled People!
Another shot of our project for a Swiss consulting business, this time a mobile version.
Presented on hand mockups of our own design - You can download mockup file here : https://bit.ly/2PIuVAB
Update: Visit our website to see the full case study of this awesome project : http://youfind4.com
Here is a "N" text Logo design. I made it for my company " Novara's closet"
I Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.
If you have any enquiries, order or question say hello:
Thank you for watching this shot.
Looking For Logo/ Branding, Visiting Card, Flyer Design?
Order Here: https://www.behance.net/jannatulfef12b
Corporate Flyer Design
Corporate Flyer Design
Corporate flyer design
Working on translating a print piece I did a while back about perfume discovery to a website.
Here's an interaction for the note family wheel. The print piece (and soon digital too) is described in more detail here
This is a real-time location app for sharing real-time location information between family and friends.
Using reliable, efficient and accurate positioning algorithm technology, you can find out the exact location of your friends or family, display the battery power of your family's mobile phone in real time, and set up a geofence, such as when your daughter arrives near the school. You, always guard the safety of your family!
The application's interaction logic is based on the application "怕怕" and "Zenly", I hope everyone likes it!
Press "L" to show some 💜💛
Follow me . Follow our Team.
Priciple is used only, giving the button two functions: click and press. The control logic of the lamp is that the up-down sliding is brightness and the left-right sliding is color.
I'm happy to show you my new design for Auall
Hope you like it. More shots are coming very soon on my Dribbble.
✋ Press "L" to appreciate it!.
Workplaces that use Envoy for visitor registration want to make sure their space and staff are secure by verifying that visitors are who they say they are.
When a visitor arrives, they can scan their government-issued ID to verify their identity.
This project came with a few design challenges:
Use of the rear-facing camera: to be able to process information from an ID via a photo, the photo must be high-resolution, but most iPad front-facing cameras have too low resolution. To help visitors understand where to hold their ID for scanning, I worked with Envoy visual designer @[1029039:Kelly Wahlstrom] to create a helpful illustration.
User apprehension: being asked to show ID might take users aback. To help the process go smoothly, I created a landing screen that informs visitors about this step with copy and illustration, and allows users to choose when they're ready to get started. This allows visitors time to take out their ID and get situated without the UI pressuring them.
Supporting visitors around the globe: Envoy will be able to scan thousands of different types of IDs from almost 200 countries. Some IDs, like Passports, only require taking one image (the photo page), but others, like driver's licenses, require a photo of the front and back. Because it takes some time to process the information from the photo, I gave the visitor the ability to choose their ID type before starting to take photos. It's a little bit more work for the user, but it will speed up the overall experience.
Hi guys! 🚀
Today we're posting another page from DoneDone 2, a new project that was launched just at the end of last week!
DoneDone is an issue tracker and customer support product focused on simplicity — We partnered with them to bring their new product version to live.
This screen reflects the Detail page of a Mailbox, which lists all Conversations and details related to it.
Read all about how we partnered with DoneDone to enhance your productivity: DoneDone Project
👉 Finally, check the live product right here!