Articles on this Page
- 04/09/19--06:20: _#6 MyMusic - Mobile...
- 04/09/19--06:19: _动画效果
- 04/04/19--08:22: _Entourage - Motion ...
- 04/09/19--06:23: _Space battle
- 04/09/19--06:12: _Personal Assistant ...
- 04/09/19--06:36: _Analogue Production...
- 04/09/19--06:35: _Landing Page
- 04/09/19--06:46: _Yubiler
- 04/09/19--06:34: _Schooldrivers - Ol ...
- 04/09/19--06:55: _Letter_E
- 04/09/19--06:45: _Heystax
- 04/09/19--06:59: _What do you see?
- 04/08/19--14:35: _Spotify + Genius Co...
- 04/08/19--15:22: _Stained Glass Inspi...
- 04/08/19--19:51: _Ti and the Wild
- 04/09/19--01:45: _art shop product sl...
- 04/09/19--03:22: _HKEK Micros – Trees...
- 04/09/19--06:59: _Cola, where are you?
- 04/09/19--07:03: _Development machine
- 04/09/19--07:01: _United Brands Concept
- 04/09/19--06:20: #6 MyMusic - MobileApp Concept Project
- 04/09/19--06:19: 动画效果
- 04/04/19--08:22: Entourage - Motion video
- 04/09/19--06:23: Space battle
- 04/09/19--06:12: Personal Assistant Dashboard
- 04/09/19--06:36: Analogue Production About Page interaction
- 04/09/19--06:35: Landing Page
- 04/09/19--06:46: Yubiler
- 04/09/19--06:34: Schooldrivers - Ol Johnny (Music Video)
- 04/09/19--06:55: Letter_E
- 04/09/19--06:45: Heystax
- 04/09/19--06:59: What do you see?
- 04/08/19--14:35: Spotify + Genius Concept
- 04/08/19--15:22: Stained Glass Inspiration for Mercado Little Spain
- 04/08/19--19:51: Ti and the Wild
- 04/09/19--01:45: art shop product slider 🖼
- 04/09/19--03:22: HKEK Micros – Treespotting
- 04/09/19--06:59: Cola, where are you?
- 04/09/19--07:03: Development machine
- 04/09/19--07:01: United Brands Concept
Simple interactions: )
[Made in Adobe XD+AE]
Let me know in the comments what do you think about this idea and don't forget to follow me to not miss another shots ;)
Have a nice day!
Press "L" to show a little bit of appreciation
- it matter to me :)
Available for freelance work. Feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entourage is a service that creates a link between neighbors and the local homeless people in order to create a community to those people in needs.
We worked with them on a video to present the point of view of homeless, and so to give them the tools to gain more awareness.
This design is base around a Formula 1 drivers life experience doing their job. I wanted to focus on something I'm passionate about and its motor sport and racing car, using George Russell my favourite F1 racing driver. I had to image his life base on his Instagram Stories. How do you like this?
Fun WebGL interactions on Analogue Production's website About Page.
Main idea was to create a displacement / depth map shader, but to use it an unsual way. All in all, a good way to make somebody's eyes follow the mouse (or force someone to smile on a picture). :)
Check it live here: https://analogueprod.com/a-propos/
Landing page for contractors about loans for Enhancify.
Live-page is here: https://www.enhancify.com/how-contractor-partnership-works
It is the second music video clip for MLC Studios and we are really proud to have such a job in our Porfolio. A totally Separate collaboration took place this time, with Michael Agoulas, a classmate and a friend. Mike, found a candidate among 200 Animators and was chosen to make the video with the Funfair 3D Animation Movie, where he was the second semester of the Bachelor of the School. The video clip is about the alternative rock band Schooldrivers, based in Athens, has its countless lives in history as well as an amazing album, Theronation, with 13 excellent songs, where it gave them a win at Red Bull Bedroom Jam. We, have undertaken to visualize their single Ol Johnny. The original idea of the script brought by Mike, depicting society as a woman, with a TV head showing tough images, feeds her baby (where she represents the world living in her) with dirty oil. Knowledge, in the form of a mysterious press made out of books and newspapers, comes and takes away the baby from "Dirty Society", symbolizing that only with education, young people will be able to make our world better. The people of the band were enthusiastic about the idea, just like us, because it is a pattern that suits our aesthetics. So after the characters were modeled and the materials, textures and environment were added, we moved to the final animation, where all this came to the final stage of post production and editing. The production of the video lasted a long time with all that difficulty it had. But really the result is unique!
Full Video: https://vimeo.com/90493653
Responsible for design/motion for this very weird app that I won't begin to explain. Work done at Realart. Logo design not by me.
What If Spotify meets Genius? Wouldn't it be amazing have song's lyrics on a swipe up?
Press "L" to appreciate it
Spanish Stained Glass served as our inspiration for this project. Here you can see the individual elements of a page and how they were inspired by stained glass structures.
Excited to hear what people think of the project. Let us know in the comments section and press "L" if you like it!
Mercado Little Spain in the newest venture from renowned chef, entrepreneur, and philanthropist José Andrés, and his first ever in CMYK’s hometown of New York City. Andrés has restaurants all across the globe and is well-known for his charitable work throughout Latin America, Africa, and the United States, and so we made sure to provide him with our warmest of welcomes—that is, a beautifully designed website, of course! Comprised of more than 35,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space in the newly constructed Hudson Yards neighborhood of Manhattan, Mercado Little Spain is a food hall unlike any other, with numerous restaurants, bars, and a sprawling marketplace that all focus on the unique culinary history of Spain, jamón and all.
The Site: www.littlespain.com
Our Work: www.wearecmyk.com
Interested in working with us?
Get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com
Hey! we are excited to share more progress on the side little film we are creating at @[1099127:thelittlelabs] about Ti and the Wild.
Hope you enjoy!
Another one of our Micros Apps: Treespotting - a nature connecting brake from busy life! A fun, 5 mins session will introduce you to different kinds of trees. No more troubles with distinguishing a maple from an oak ;)
Perfect to examine later on a real forest hike!
Have a great day!
- HKEK team.
Today we want to share our concept of a home page for the website of United Brands. The main task was to make a stylish interface with smooth animation, highlighting the brand's take on ski lifestyle to create a whole different feeling.
Looking for creative design & development solutions? We would like to help you! Email us — firstname.lastname@example.org