Articles on this Page
- 03/29/19--05:31: _character_exploration
- 03/29/19--05:34: _character_explo
- 03/29/19--05:37: _Nextdapps
- 03/29/19--05:35: _Fitbit redesign con...
- 03/28/19--01:43: _Behance Case Study:...
- 03/29/19--05:50: _Rosa's Animated Logo
- 03/29/19--05:53: _Weather animation
- 03/29/19--05:56: _Nano Single Product...
- 03/06/19--11:02: _Empty room
- 03/29/19--06:00: _Web site - Knash
- 03/29/19--06:02: _INVISIBLE Animation...
- 03/29/19--06:03: _V7par
- 03/29/19--06:03: _INVISIBLE Animation...
- 03/29/19--05:58: _Chatbot Kiu
- 03/29/19--06:04: _INVISIBLE Animation...
- 03/29/19--06:03: _Cone Of Shame
- 03/29/19--06:15: _Design UI Mobile AP...
- 03/29/19--06:15: _Wes Anderson movies
- 03/29/19--06:13: _Website Design Anim...
- 03/29/19--06:17: _Versum Slider Anima...
- 03/29/19--05:31: character_exploration
- 03/29/19--05:34: character_explo
- 03/29/19--05:37: Nextdapps
- 03/29/19--05:35: Fitbit redesign concept
- 03/28/19--01:43: Behance Case Study: Biman Airlines - Website ReDesign Concept
- 03/29/19--05:50: Rosa's Animated Logo
- 03/29/19--05:53: Weather animation
- 03/29/19--05:56: Nano Single Product WP Theme
- 03/06/19--11:02: Empty room
- 03/29/19--06:00: Web site - Knash
- 03/29/19--06:02: INVISIBLE Animation Scena 02
- 03/29/19--06:03: V7par
- 03/29/19--06:03: INVISIBLE Animation Scena 03
- 03/29/19--05:58: Chatbot Kiu
- 03/29/19--06:04: INVISIBLE Animation Scena 04
- 03/29/19--06:03: Cone Of Shame
- 03/29/19--06:15: Design UI Mobile APP interactive
- 03/29/19--06:15: Wes Anderson movies
- 03/29/19--06:13: Website Design Animation for Neon Startup
- 03/29/19--06:17: Versum Slider Animation
Hello! Check out my new project on Behance)
Check out our Full UX Case Study on Behance:
This is the Full UX case study we created for Biman Bangladesh Website. Its a redesign concept of the existing website. The Mobile App and Dashboard are coming soon.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines:
Biman Bangladesh Airlines (Bengali: বিমান বাংলাদেশ এয়ারলাইনস), is the national flag carrier airline of Bangladesh. Its main hub is at Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka and it also operates flights from its secondary hubs Shah Amanat International Airport in Chittagong and Osmani International Airport in Sylhet.
If you visit the existing website www.biman-airlines.com , you will get the answer. The website has a very confusing and old-fashioned booking system. User Experience Design is very BAD. You can see the problems listed in the Case Study.
How we helped?
So we decided to do some tweaks to improve the booking system and improve the visual appearance of the Landing Page. Also, we have a mobile-responsive version for users to make the ticket booking journey smooth and enjoyable.
We are ready for taking any UI / UX projects.
For Project Enquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for watching !
Logo concept for a restaurant. Created the animation on After Effects and converted to gif on Photoshop. Was trying to play with how quickly the lines draw along with the letters fading in. Enjoy!
Nano is a WooCommerce theme dedicated to a single product.
View the project here:
It's just a fun exploration of a robot.
The idea was to combine a chat and a robot.
Thanks for watching and press L to show some love!
Ana Rebeca Pérez — www.anarebe.com —
A little animation shot using Adobe XD auto animate tool. The lack of keyframe is noticeable but it's a quick prototyping tool that allows me to show stakeholders my vision in another level.
“Cone of Shame” images in note card format, as part of a Kickstarter campaign that supports Animal Haven’s Recovery Road fund.
Find out more at:
Adobe XD Prototype Link:
Wes Anderson Movies - Editorial Design
full project https://www.behance.net/gallery/68020505/Wes-Anderson-movies
@[690168:Andrey] has recently come up with a website design for a cool Neon startup: the guys offer a wide range of finished Neon products, and also give their clients an opportunity to customize the product and come up with some dazzling designs of their own. I decided to add some life into the design to give you a clearer picture of what the website homepage will look like.
The goal was to create such a website that would match the product’s rad nature and reflect the guys' individuality at the same time. To this end we used dark color palette with bright colors to put accents on the main page elements. We also applied neon light effect on the active ui elements with the same purpose of putting accents on them. In this way we created a linkage between the website design and Neon products that are also used as accents - the accents we add to refresh interior design.
Don't be shy and share your thoughts! ;)
Oh, and have a great Friday everyone!
Press "L" to show some love!